My tips for looking your best while on a budget are pretty simple yet need patience and discipline. They have helped me to have extra money in my pocket. Because here’s the thing if you have loans to pay off, your credit card, your phone, medical expenses, car on finance plus the insurance, oh did I mention your house bills? Electricity, gas, council tax, water, mortgage/rent, etc. I’m actually feeling drained already from the thought of all these expenses. But you get the idea right? So imagine having a fraction of that money back into your pocket by following these simple tips? Plus this will give you the opportunity to save more money as well.
- Pay OFF all your debts ( This is non-negotiable if you want to have extra money, to spend each month. Debts such as contract phone, loans, clothing accounts, even that credit card need to go!)
- Always buy things cash (Save for the things you want like that Louis Vuitton Bag or that iPhone 7, even if it takes you a year fact is you will have it eventually.)
- Stop buying take-aways (Before you know it you have actually spent double your monthly grocery money on take-aways also you will have gained a few inches on your waste line which is not needed right?)
- Target Sales ( This applies to everything that you can possibly get on discount e.g. food, clothes and gadgets wait for events like Black Friday or seasonal sales.)
- Live within your means ( Don’t try keep up with the Kardashians when you know you are struggling to make ends meet. Go for things that are within your reach, that way you will feel much more happier as well)
I know you might feel like this is too much admin but trust me once you have started things will become second nature and before you know it you will be a master at this!
Please let me know what your thoughts are? Do you have any tips and tricks that you can share with me?
Thank you for stopping by xx…